Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Strictly Ricky III

There might be another Ricky following in the footsteps of Groves and Whittle.

Ex-boxer Ricky Hatton claims to have been approached for Strictly and Dancing On Ice, and is considering the former.

He told the Daily Star: “I’ve been asked to do the dancing and the skating, but my footwork is not as good on the ice as it is in the ring! I’ll pick Strictly on the one condition that they let me wear my gloves! It’ll make me feel at home a bit more. I’ve always been that little bit too busy to fit [Strictly] in. But now I have hung my gloves up it’s more of a reality.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home