Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Ricky Groves Reflects

Ricky Groves has been reflecting upon his time on Strictly Come Dancing, ahead of the upcoming Live tour.

He told the Sunday Sun: “It’s been a really emotional experience. You’re working so close together for that length of time. It was also a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. However, I’m a realist and I’m a great believer in making your own luck in life. I still kick myself about leaving the competition in week 10, though. I can’t help but think I could have stayed another week.”

He also says he's looking forward to the different nature of the tour: “In the TV programme there’s a real competitive edge. However, for the tour the pressure is off a bit. I still think there will be a bit of healthy competition, though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home