Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Craig's Panto Agony

Craig Revel Horwood has admitted that playing the part of the wicked queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has played havoc with his feet.

He told the Daily Mail: "My feet are absolutely killing me. They are covered in corns and calluses and the balls of my feet are completely bruised. It’s agony. The heels are three inches high but I have some dance numbers in the show and I just have to grin and bear it. There’s a comedy tango, a dance to seduce the Prince, finishing off with an ‘all-girl’ line-up. I just about manage to keep up with them but it’s part of the fun."

The panto at the Venue Cymru in Llandudno ends on Sunday. Go see it if you get the chance. It's FAB-U-LOUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home