Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Next! Davina McCall...

Davina McCall, presenter of Sky One's upcoming dance show Got To Dance, has said that, regretfully, she had to turn down Strictly Come Dancing.

She told the Daily Mail: "They've asked me and if I didn't have children I'd jump at the chance. But it's so much time away from the family and I don't think I could do it. And it would also bring out my super-competitive side, which is always embarrassing."

I think it's a real shame Davina couldn't do it. She would have been fabulous, I'm sure.

Got To Dance begins on Sky One on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home