Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Austin: Ricky Was Best Ever On Strictly

Over the coming weeks, there will be a lot of local newspapers publishing titbits about the Strictly Come Dancing Live tour.

The first is the Formby Times which caught up with Austin Healey.

Austin says of the tour: “It should be a really good night out. There are eight different couples dancing, including five from this series."

He also had some kind words about this year's Strictly finalists: “Chris was a worthy winner but I would have to say I think Ricky Whittle was probably the best dancer Strictly has ever had. In a way they were both winners.”

High praise indeed. Is Ricky Strictly's best ever dancer? Difficult. I thought Ricky was excellent. But was he better than Mark or Jill? I don't know...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's hard to say who is the best dancer SCD ever had, as everyone brings something different to the table.

    I adore Jill Halfpenny and think she is brilliant, as well as Ramps and Kenny Logan.

    For me, Ali Bastian has been the best ever. And that's not just because I work for her pro partner, I really think she is.

     
  • At 8:41 pm, Blogger Patricia said…

    Austin is deluded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home