Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ricky Looks Towards The Final

The Daily Record caught up with Ricky Whittle this week (it's been a busy week of press for the finalists).

Ricky took the opportunity to try and court the Scottish vote: "If I get the Scotland vote, I'll put a Highland maybe do fling on - you never know, I'll maybe do the final in a kilt. I have a lot of good friends from Scotland and my godfather is from Aberdeen so if I can put in a shout to Scotland, I will do. There's always room for a cheeky little gimmick and if it happens to be a little jig, we'll throw i it in there."

Ricky has started to think about life after Strictly: "I think I'm going to be very bored after Strictly. It has been very intense and has put fire in my belly about dancing. It's always something I've enjoyed - going to clubs, having a drink and boogie... You'll always see me on the dancefloor but I never thought I'd enjoy this type of dancing so much. I really want to continue it. I've never been so fit. It's a completely different level of fitness. I've lost over a stone and three inches off my waist. It's amazing, you get this great new talent, meet great people and can eat what you want. I love it. Don't go to the gym - just dance, that's my advice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home