Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Spice Girls

This is not as off topic as it appears. Stick with me...

I went to see the Spice Girls at the O2 Arena last night.

It seems that Emma is still suffering from the sprained ankle that delayed the Girls' performance on Strictly a few weeks ago. As you can see, she is still performing with it strapped up.



I was watching avidly to see if there was any ballroom or latin in the show. I was desperate to see Darren and Maks suddenly appear to take Emma and Mel B for a spin around, but sadly this clip for the Viva Forever routine is about as close as we got (apologies for the quality - typical YouTube). Although Mel did thank the crowd for all the support she received which she was on Dancing With The Stars.



As we were leaving the arena we spotted former SCDer Louisa Lytton, so naturally I stopped her for a quick photo.



I told her we were going to the Strictly tour. She said that seeing the O2 and how many people will be there has now made her really nervous! She'll be just fab, I'm sure.

See, I told you it wasn't as off topic as it might seem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home