Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Martin Offiah: "All People Want To Talk About Is Dancing"

The Manchester Evening News has a nice little interview with Martin Offiah. In it he talks about how he's now as famous for Strictly as he is for playing rugby.

He says: "I'm as famous for wearing a red catsuit as I am for wearing a red Wigan shirt, which I find quite amusing."

"People want to talk about the dancing more than rugby. I played rugby for 15 years and scored 500 tries but all people want to talk about is dancing."

And as many a man has said during the series: "When I started I thought, 'there's no way I'm wearing anything spangly and sparkly', but by the end of the series I was in a full-on red number with a plunging neckline."

Keep an eye out for the red number on the tour, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home