Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Vincent Interview

There was a tragic interview with Vincent in The People this weekend in which he talks about the strain his relationship with Flavia is under at the moment.

Lord knows how much of it is true, but if this is really what Vincent has said, it is such a shame.

I'm not going to post extracts.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to see them do their Argentine tango NOW!
    I don't blame Flavia, except for her having missed that dangerous moment when her flirting was turning into an emotional attachment - it was the time to stop or talk to Vincent about her feelings.
    I am not very fond of Matt, but I don't blame him either. Hey, Flavia is not married or even engaged!
    I feel sorry for Vincent, but perhaps he himself is to blame, as he obviously took Flavia for granted. For goodness' sake, it took him 11 years to realize that losing Flavia might be painful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home