Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Boys, Boys, Boys

The Daily Mail recently caught up with three Strictly boys - Anton, Vincent and James.

Anton says that Gethin should have been in the Strictly final: "Frankly, [Matt]'s not as good a dancer as the show's winner Alesha, and when two weeks before the final he had that messup and forgot his dance steps, he gave up. He didn't try and get through the routine, he seemed more to shrug his shoulders and accept defeat. I can't accept that sort of attitude. As far as I was concerned he didn't deserve to be in the final - for that reason alone, it should have been Gethin instead."

He also talks about his father: "My father gave up. He was an alcoholic and died 15 years ago. He was very difficult to be around, totally unsupportive of my desire to dance. He was stereotypical in that he believed dancing was not a profession for a man. As a result, we had a very strained relationship. To me, he could have died earlier as he only got in the way in the first part of my life. I don't like talking about it as I don't want everyone to pity me and say "Poor Anton", but it was tough."

James talks about the relationship he has with Gabby and Kenny: "Ola and I have made two great friends. We were all able to hang out together, work together and enjoy each other's company without worrying about any romantic issues."

And Vincent enjoys his new-found celebrity: "Of course I love the attention from women. I enjoy it when they want to pinch my bottom or chase me for my autograph."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home