Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

James Jordan Joins Dancing On Ice

It was announced yesterday that former Strictly pro James Jordan will be joining the celebrity cast of Dancing On Ice in 2019.


I'm the first to admit that any kind of dance training is a big help on Strictly, and don't buy the whole "But Latin and ballroom is sooooo different" defense. 

But ice dancing really is so different. No doubt the ability to learn choreography is a big help,  and he knows how to hold himself and finish lines, but the balance and fearlessness needed for it is way beyond anything he will have experienced in the dancing world. He is physically fit though, or will be by the time DOI comes around. You definitely need core strength, which is probably why I have always sucked at skating.

I know a lot of people don't like James, but I have met him several times, and I have always found him honest and charming.

I am so curious, I might actually watch. I want to see him take out Gemma Collins and Bryan from Westloife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home