Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Congratulations, Janette & Aljaž!

Congratulations to Janette and Aljaž, who announced their engagement last week.

Aljaž told OK! magazine that he chose to propose at Dance Attic, the dance studio where the pair met five years ago: "I even managed to hire the same room! I told Janette we were going to a promotional event for my friend and that there might be press, so to look nice. I'd actually bought a ring two weeks beforehand and had been waiting for the right time."

Janette said: "I was about to start crying and then I thought, 'what if he’s just tying his shoes. Then I saw the box come out and thought, 'Oh my God, it's happening!'"

Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home