Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Celebrity No. 4: Georgia May Foote

This morning it was announced that actress and model Georgia May Foote will be the 4th celebrity participant in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

Georgia is the first contestant I have had to Google. Wikipedia tells me that I share a birthday with her. It also tells me that she played Alison in Grange Hill for three years and until recently played Katy Armstrong in Coronation Street, having portrayed her for five years.

Georgia said: “I am so excited to be part of Strictly 2015! It is something I have always wanted to take part in and now I just can’t wait to get started! I love dancing and I love a challenge so this is the perfect experience for me.”

Since I don't watch Corrie, and stopped watching Grange Hill in the mid-1990s, I don't have any opinion about Georgia yet. But that's not a problem. I usually have to Google one or two. Last year it was Steve Backshall and Sunetra Sarker, and I ended up enjoying watching both of them. Except possibly Steve's jive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home