Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Celebrity No. 12: Jamelia

Singer and 'loose woman' Jamelia is the twelfth celebrity to join Strictly Come Dancing.

Jamelia said: “My girls are huge fans of Strictly, but when I told them I was doing it they laughed as they know that dancing is not my forté! The girls are amazing dancers though so I definitely want to learn a new skill so that I'll be able to give them a run for their money, and end them teasing me once and for all!”
I would expect Jamelia to be quite good, since she is a singer. But I am not sure if the public will warm to her.


Jamelia's Disney code name was Elsa. If anyone can work out why, please let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home