Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Celebrity No. 10: Jay McGuiness

Jay McGuiness, formerly from boyband The Wanted, was announced yesterday as the 10th celebrity to join the 2015 Strictly Come Dancing lineup.

Jay said: “My family are such huge Strictly fans, I know I've made them very happy by taking part - I can’t wait to get started! I love to dance but this is going to be so different from anything I have done before, I'm up for it!"

I don't know anything about The Wanted, so I'm not sure what to make of this signing. Perhaps their fans will counterbalance the Daniel O'Donnell army...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home