Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, February 09, 2015

Anton Joins The People's Strictly

Anton du Beke will be joining Len, Bruno and Darcey as a judge on The People's Strictly next month.

Anton will be replacing Craig Revel Horwood, who has prior commitments in Australia.

Anton said: “Having been a part of this wonderful show ever since series one, I know all too well what it’s like to perform to the nation on the famous Strictly Come Dancing dance floor. I’m delighted to be joining the judging panel in aid of Comic Relief, and I’m looking forward to giving my help and advice to the contestants and their professional partners."

Craig will still be a part of the show, providing advice to the couples in rehearsal. He said: "I’m a big supporter of Comic Relief and The People’s Strictly will be fab-u-lous! Sadly I can’t be at the studio recording but I’m really looking forward to meeting the contestants and you can count on me to give them some honest feedback for them to work on ahead of their big performance.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home