Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rachel Learnt Tour Routines In Six Days

Rachel Stevens, who has stepped at the eleventh hour in for pregnant Frankie Bridge on the Strictly Come Dancing tour, has learnt all the routines in six days.

Her tour partner Kevin Clifton told the Daily Express: "It's really great news for Frankie that she's pregnant again, but I didn't know if I was going to be on the tour or not about a week ago. Rachel stepped in to save the day. She's learnt seven dances in seven days! Well, six days actually. She's been brilliant and I've been really lucky that I got Rachel as my last minute replacement because I don't know how it would've worked out. Rachel's really good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home