Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, February 09, 2015

Steve Backshall: "You Can’t Turn It Down"

Steve Backshall took part in the last series of Strictly, because in his opinion it's not the kind of show you should say no to.

Steve told Yahoo! news“You feel as if you can’t turn it down. It means so much to people in this country, it’s the greatest, grandest thing you can imagine, so for me to go, ‘Nah, it’s not really my kind of thing’, would have just seemed wrong. Plus, my mum and sister would never have spoken to me again if I’d said no.”

He hope that people will watch his other work follinging his appearance on the show: “I think there’s definitely a different set of people who know who I am and what I do. It remains to be seen if it will bring them to wildlife and natural history television. I really hope it does, because I know better than anyone the joy that natural history can bring.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home