Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Brendan: "Hopefully They'll Want Me Back Next Year"

Brendan Cole hopes to return to Strictly Come Dancing, because he can't imagine not being a part of the show.

Brendan, who has been with the show since the first series in 2004, told TV3: ''I'm sure one day the shoes will have to be hung up, whether it's because I don't want to be there or they don't want me. I love Strictly and it's a massive part of my life - I can't quite imagine it not being there. It's been over a quarter of my life so far. That's a big chunk of time. I'm very comfortable with it at the moment and hopefully they'll want me back next year.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home