Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Sammy Winward: Strictly Off Air

Emmerdale actress Sammy Winward has admitted that she'd love to do Strictly, but only if it wasn't on TV.

UnrealityTV reports that Sammy told The Sun that she's been offered lots of reality shows in the past, but has always said no: "The thought of doing [a reality show] is terrifying. Too much stress and worrying about what people would say if I did something wrong. I've been approached to do a few shows but always turned them down. I would love to do Strictly if it wasn't filmed. I suppose my dancing background might help. I would love to go and learn all the steps but only if it wasn't filmed for TV.”

Get over yourself, love. You're in the public eye already. If you're worried about what people might say about you, you're probably in the wrong profession.

I reckon that viewers are actually a little kinder to the participants on a show like Strictly because they know that the performers are outside of their comfort zone, and are therefore more willing to cut them some slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home