Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Len To Quit Dancing With The Stars

Len has decided that he non longer want to be a judge on Dancing With The Stars in order to spend more time with his family. The spring series of the American show, which runs two series per year, will be his last.

He told DigitalSpy: "Next year, I'm not going to do the flying backwards and forwards – I'm not going to do the American show... I've got to have a bit of time off. I've got my wife, I've got my son, my mother is still alive and she's in hospital – I've had virtually no time to go and visit her. So, I just need a bit of time off to get on with a normal life. And it was either Strictly went or the American one went or the tour went... I'm doing the spring one when I go out there... and that's going to be my last one."

He maintains that he will stay with Strictly, as long as the producers want him: "I feel a loyalty towards the BBC. I will do Strictly as long as they want me. Eventually, they will say, 'He's getting too old and fat now, Goodman, we'll have to get shot of him'. But all the time they would like me to do it, I will be doing it."

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bloody pity he hasn't left the UK version! Two faced git!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home