Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Wendi Peters: "I Would Be There Like A Shot"

Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters would love to take part in Strictly, and would jump at the opportunity to take part.

She told the Daily Express"If I'm honest, Strictly is the only ['reality' show] that I would love to do. If they called me up I would be there like a shot - it's such a fabulous show. I'm a huge fan and it's on in my dressing room on Saturdays in between shows [Wendi is currently appearing with Tom Chambers and Aled Jones in White Christmas in London]. I watch It Takes Two every night when I'm getting ready. I'm a bit of a Strictly freak, I always have been."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home