Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Wendi Peters: "I Would Be There Like A Shot"

Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters would love to take part in Strictly, and would jump at the opportunity to take part.

She told the Daily Express: "If I'm honest, Strictly is the only ['reality' show] that I would love to do. If they called me up I would be there like a shot - it's such a fabulous show. I'm a huge fan and it's on in my dressing room on Saturdays in between shows [Wendi is currently appearing with Tom Chambers and Aled Jones in White Christmas in London]. I watch It Takes Two every night when I'm getting ready. I'm a bit of a Strictly freak, I always have been."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home