Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, December 01, 2014

Could Simon & Kristina Become More Than Friends?

Could Simon and Kristina become more than friends when the show comes to an end in a few weeks' time?

In an interview with The People yesterday, Simon hinted that he would consider more than a professional relationship with his dance partner: “I’m very passionate about what I do. It’s nice to meet someone else who’s passionate. We’re working so hard and it’s purely professional. I don’t want anything like that to get in the way of this experience. Would it cross my mind after the show finishes? You’re going to have to ask me after it ends.”

Simon also admits that while he has had fun at the after-show parties, he tries to keep it sensible: “We've had a few Strictly nights out but I leave before the lights come on. Kristina has two glasses of wine, then she’s off. She’ll say, ‘Please get some rest’ and I say I will. It’s really nice that somebody cares that much. I’m very ­competitive with myself but I’m not thinking about winning. I’m on Strictly – so I think I've already won.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home