Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Congraulations, Erin!

Congratulations to Erin Boag, who is expecting her first child with husband Peter.
 
She broke the news on her blog this morning: "I can't keep it covered up any longer... There's been much speculation about my absence from this year's Strictly Come Dancing, but I can now reveal the real reason why I turned down appearing on this year's show... Yes, I'm truly excited and delighted to say… I'm pregnant! My husband Peter and I are expecting the arrival of our first child in the spring of next year. It's such a relief to be able to tell all, as it's been 'strictly mum's the word' these past few months!"

Erin also revealed that she and Anton will be back with a new tour in 2015, and she will be helping him put together his solo tour which hits the road early in 2014.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home