Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chest Or No Chest?

Have the Strictly boys been banned from getting their pecs out, or not.

According to DigtialSpy, Ashley Taylor Dawson had stated that shirtlessness had been banned. He said: "Ben [Cohen] was going to take his top off last week but he wasn't allowed. There had been complaints about me having my top open. Imagine that? I was like, 'Hang on a minute, Louis Smith had his top off all the time last year.' I don't know what I was showing that was so bad ... my boobies? I don't know."

But a BBC spokesperson told the website that it is not true, and there is no such ban: "We certainly haven't been inundated with complaints about the male celebrities performing topless."

It's a very odd story. Perhaps someone was messing with Ashley. Maybe he got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Or maybe the BBC didn't want too many shirtless fellas at the same time. Who knows?

As long as Artem isn't banned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home