Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Natalie Pulls Out

The BBC have confirmed that Natalie Lowe has been forced to pull out of the latest series of Strictly Come Dancing due to injury.

A Strictly spokesperson said: “It is with much sadness we confirm that Natalie can no longer compete in this series on the advice of doctors due to stress fractures in her left foot. She shall very much remain part of the Strictly family and we will welcome her back into the dance troupe as soon as she is fit to do so.”

Natalie said: "I was absolutely devastated when I received the results from my MRI scan. Not being able to compete with a celebrity partner for this year's Strictly is so hard for me. But this series is going to blow everyone away and I cannot wait to get my feet back on the dance floor to join my Strictly family for another year of incredible dancing and the best entertainment."

Natalie hopes she will be fit for the Christmas Special. I, personally, would like to wish Natalie a speedy recovery. She is a such a lovely person, and an amazing dancer. Anyone who saw Strictly Confidential will know how talented and wonderful she is.

She will be replaced by Aliona Vilani for the main series.

Aliona said: “My heart goes out to Natalie as she was looking forward to the series so much. I wish her a speedy recovery on behalf of all the professional dancers. I am really pleased to be returning to Strictly and look forward to a very exciting series.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home