Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Strictly "Didn't Want" Adlington

Olympic gold medal winning swimmer Rebecca Adlington has always made no secret of the fact that she wanted to do Strictly. But after talks with producers, it was felt that she wasn't right for the show.

Rebecca told the Daily Mirror: “I would have loved to have done the show but unfortunately they didn’t want me. They didn’t think I would fit in with the balance of the people. I met them but it didn’t work out this time. I will still be glued to it every weekend though, I’m a big fan.”

I'm really surprised by this. I think that due to her enthusiasm about the show, she would have been better than Victoria Pendleton. I can't imagine why they wouldn't want her. Someone please enlighten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home