Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Next! Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen...

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen claims that he turned down Strictly because he didn't want to dance with anyone but his wife.

Laurence, who is dancing with his wife Jackie on ITV's real-life partner dance show Stepping Out, told Yahoo! news: "So many people have always asked me for years and years why I've never done Strictly, and I've never said yes to Strictly because I don't want to dance with anyone else... crazy! For goodness' sake, why would I want to spend 10 weeks learning to dance when actually the woman that I've been married to for the last 25 years very patiently has been waiting for me to rumba her?"

Very noble, Laurence. But it does mean you've turned down one of the biggest shows on television to appear on an ITV knock-off. Still, Larence has always had 'different' tastes. Each to their own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home