Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Dani Gets A Glam Makeover

You would think the glamourous Strictly costumes would be enough for any woman, but not Dani Harmer, who has done a very glam photo shoot for Closer magazine.

Dani spoke about the criticism she has recieved about her figure, and how Lisa is someone she confides in: “It makes me so angry. I try to put it down to jealousy, but some of the nastier comments have made me doubt myself. I started to think, ‘What are they seeing that I’m not?’ It got to the point where I thought about taking a photo of my top with the [size 6] label showing! You feel you have to prove yourself. Lisa’s my best pal on the show and I’ve talked to her a lot about it as she gets crap on Twitter over her weight as well. She’s great, she loves her body just the way it is and she’s getting out there every Saturday night, enjoying it and ignoring the haters. Her positivity really rubs off on me.”
I was in the audience on Saturday night, within touching distance of Dani. She is a gorgeous girl, and she's not 'fat' at all. She looks great, and she's having fun. Why can't people leave her alone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home