Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Vincent's Street Dance Disaster

There is a lovely interview with Vincent Simone in The Sun.

On his favourite partner: "Louisa Lytton and Rachel Stevens. They are great girls. Louisa was my first ever show and she was such a good dancer, she made it quite easy for me. I’ve learnt a lot more how to work the cameras since then. With Rachel we got to the final. I still believe that was going to be our year to win – we should have won."

On doing a street dance routine with Kylie: "Kylie Minogue was on the show she asked all the boys to do a routine and we had to do street dance, which we don’t do. I felt really exposed and I didn’t like it at all."

On his ideal partner: "Someone that can move around easily without calling a removal company, I would say."

It worth reading the whole interview. And before anyone asks, I am not the 'stalker' he refers to. Surprising, but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home