Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Colin: “It’s Very Similar To The Marines.”

Colin Salmon has likened his Strictly training to training with the Marines.

He told The Sun“There is a rule with ballroom dancers which is, if it’s not bleeding then shut up. With respect to the dancers, it’s another level of human endeavour I have never seen in my life in any sphere. I have trained with the Marines and with this there is no rest in that 90-second or two-minute number. For every bit of that song you are switched-on mentally. And to do it you have to repeat it and get it in your body. It’s very similar to the Marines.”

Hmm... I think perhaps Colin is over-egging it here. There is no doubt that training is tough, but Marine-tough? I doubt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home