Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Robbie Wants The Spotlight Switched Off After Strictly

Robbie Savage says it's nice to be recognised for positive reasons, but wants the cameras off him once the Strictly experience is over.

He told the Metro: "Before I did the show, I used to get stopped in the street a bit. I went to Westfield yesterday for my lunch and it took me about an hour to do a five-minute walk. It was lovely as normally football fans spit at me and call me an obscenity. Now it’s “sex symbol” – girls and their mums and grandmas stop me and say how good I am. It’s amazing... After Strictly, I’ll go back to my family life. It’s not me. It’s a lifestyle that leaves you shattered. I love this experience unbelievably. I will keep dancing when I’m finished and take my wife to classes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home