Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Artem Likely To Return

Artem is likely to be back to partner Holly on Saturday, following his recent back injury.

He told Zoe Ball on It Takes Two: "The doctor said that he thinks I'm going to be able to do it. Practically, what he said is 'It's up to you. It depends on the pain levels in your spine.' So I think it's looking good because I had today my first rehearsal with Holly to dance with her, and so far my spine feels OK. So I have to wait and see how it's going to be feeling the next day, in the morning but I think it's good."

However, Artem won't be making a final decision until Saturday, and Brendan is still on standby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home