Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Gazza Would "Love To Do" Strictly

Troubled former soccer star Paul Gascoigne would like to have a go at Strictly, and believes it would be easy.

He told the Daily Star: “I’d love to do it. I’m up for any challenge now – and I think I would win hands down. I’m skilful at anything. I would take it full-on just like my football. It would be a piece of piss. I could dance when I was drunk But I wasn’t one of those who went to nightclubs and wanted to dance. However, if people say I can’t do something, I try to prove them wrong.”

He would find it a lot harder than he thinks it is, but maybe the dicipline of the show would do him good, and bring back his old competitive and althletic spirit. That said, I'm not sure I'd like to see him take part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home