Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, October 21, 2011

I Carried A Waltz-ermelon

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few days, you'll know that the BBC has announced that Dirty Dancing actress, and Dancing With The Stars champion Jennifer Grey will be the guest judge on Strictly while Len takes some time off. She will appear on 5th November.

Jennifer said: "I am delighted to be involved. I so look forward to making the pilgrimage to the birthplace of the greatest dance show, the mecca of spray tans and tangos, and to sit in for the great and pernickety Len Goodman."

I'm worried that Jennifer will be Alesha Mark II, and will add little more than fluff to the panel. I undertsand why they have chosen Jennifer - she is a massive international star - but I still would have preferred to see someone who would have a more critical eye like Karen or Matthew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home