Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pamela Worried About Weight Gain

Pamela Stephenson, who lost 40lbs whilst training for Strictly, is worried that she'll put the weight back on again.

According to The List, Pamela said: "I can't bear the thought of putting on weight or getting unfit again. I thought I'd lost 28lb, but after the finals I realised it was nearer 40, which I think is almost embarrassing. The day after the finals I marched to my closet and threw out everything that didn't fit, which was pretty much all of it. I only kept a few things I'd bought optimistically that were too small for me - and it felt fantastic to finally get them out of the wardrobe. So now I better not put on any weight because replacing everything would be so expensive."

Pamela should be OK for a month or so, as she's dancing with the tour. As long as she goes easy on the catering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home