Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ann Thinks Ballroom Should Be Taught In School

Ann Widdecombe believes ballroom dancing should be taught in schools, as it is good for dicipline and memory.

She told the Daily Telegraph: “I stand up and I make speeches for anything up to 45 minutes and I never even consider that I might forget what I am going to say. Trying to string together 30 seconds’ worth of ballroom steps has proven quite a challenge. Trying to remember which one comes next. It should be more widely encouraged, particularly the more formal sort of dancing because not many people come into contact with that.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home