Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Patsy Looks Forward To The Tour

Patsy Kensit is looking forward to hitting the road with the Strictly tour.

She told the South Yorkshire Times: “I love everything about Strictly; the dancing, the beautiful outfits, the live music and the tour is going to be absolutely amazing – I’m so glad to be joining it. It’s going to be incredible performing each night in front of arena sized audiences – hopefully I won’t get too nervous! I’ve been working so hard on my dancing during the TV series so hopefully it will pay off on tour!”

The tour kicks off in Nottingham on 14th January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home