Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Kara & Artem Officially An Item

Kara Tointon has admittied that she and Artem Chigvintsev are together, having spent Christmas together.

She told New magazine: β€œThe most special thing about the whole experience was meeting Artem. He spent Christmas with my family. It was really over the top on screen – I was worried people were going to find it annoying. It all came out in the live final. It was us just enjoying it and that is when I realised what an amazing person I have met, and that I want to spend more time with him. I think I was lost in the moment – I was so happy that I gave him a big smacker.”

For those wanting to see the couple in action, Kara & Artem will dance together once again on the upcoming Strictly tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home