Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Matt Surprised By His Love Of Dance

Matt Baker has surprised himself with how much he has enjoyed dancing, and that's why he's taking on the tour.

He told the Liverpool Echo: "My body has been craving to keep dancing – this kind of working out, just sweating and moving, and doing it again. I’m really loving it at the moment. I wanted to use every single available opportunity to keep dancing because I just loved it so much. And I didn’t actually think I was going to love it as much as I did. I knew I was going to enjoy it, but I didn’t think I was absolutely going to fall in love with it and want to dance forever.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home