Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Chat With Anton

Anton had a little chat with the Daily Telegraph, in which he talks about Strictly, competing, reading, Golf (including his collection of tees) and Ann.

It's worth a quick read if you're an Anton fan, for insights like this: "When Erin and I are on tour, once we’ve finished the show and done all the backstage stuff, I like to get in my car and drive from the venue we’re at to the next port of call. So I might drive from London to Newcastle in the night and get there at about 2am. I like the solitude. I don’t really do much time alone apart from that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home