Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Erin Praises Vince

Erin Boag has been praising Vince Cable on his performance on the Strictly Christmas special.

She told the Surrey Comet: "Vince is a very charming man, and a good little dancer. He's been social dancing for years and told me he enjoys it and it gives him a release as he's a very busy man. I told him 'I want you to have fun but I also want you to go out there and give them something competitive'. I wanted him to be really proud of what he did... When a man takes hold of you, you want to feel relaxed and don't want to worry he will step on your feet. With Vince I was never nervous he was going to stand on my feet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home