Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Jessie Wallace: "I Was Like A Whale"

Jessie Wallace has recently lost 2 stone, and thinks so looked like a whale during her time on Strictly.

STV reports that Jessie told New! magazine: "When I look back at myself on Strictly Come Dancing I think how massive I looked! I was like a whale - it was horrible! When I think back to how I was on the show, I had no energy and was so sluggish. I'm not like that at all now."

I don't think she looked like a whale at all, but clearly Jessie is happier now she has lost some weight.

However, she did have a really appalling haircut when she was on the show and looked much better when she had it slicked back for her quickstep. It really did nothing for her. Anyone know if she's changed it lately?

Here's a reminder of how she looked then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home