Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Got To Dance

I have been enjoying Got To Dance on Sky One. I love that it's open to all age groups, and troupes too. I'm loving the mixed abilities of the groups that make it through.

I actually find it a refreshing change to the well-drilled dance students of So You Think You Can Dance? and it's predecessors. Not that I don't enjoy SYTYCD because I do.

I have to give a special mention to Spandexx, who were sadly not put through to the next round on this week's show. I saw them perform this very routine at the Guilty Pleasures nightclub at Koko, and thought they were brilliant there. OK, so they appealed to be me because I love camp and glitter. I don't care!

Check them out.



And check out 10 year-old Akai, who is just breathtaking. Needless to say, he did go through.



I can't wait to see who makes the final 18.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home