Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ben Price Won't Be Doing Strictly

Actor Ben Price has said that he has no desire to follow his Footballers' Wives co-stars onto the dance floor.

He told the Press Association: "I don't think I could do it, my paso doble just wouldn't do it, I don't think. My cha cha cha would be all over the place. I've never been any good at it. I'd be terrible. I'd be John Sergeant!"

He applauded his former co-stars though: "I never thought Zoe would do it. She's so lovely, and gets so nervous in real life but she was so good at putting the acting into the dancing. And Laila's been fantastic and they're good fun, don't take it too seriously. I was really proud of them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home