Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A Chat With Matt

It seems like only yesterday that Matt Di Angelo was spinning around the Strictly floor, but it's been two years.

The Daily Mail caught up with him and asked if he is still dancing: "I don’t really dance any more, though I did have one with Flavia for fun the other day – until my back started hurting again."

Speaking about Flavia, he's still a little guarded: "We don’t say yea or nay because then people try to get pictures of us, but we’re both very happy. So I won’t deny it, but at the same time I don’t want to say yes and talk about it. Let’s just say I’m in a very happy place in my career and my personal life."

Although he also says: "You could tee a golf ball off those dimples of hers." Bless.

And he says that he and Vincent get on just fine these days: "Despite what you read in the papers, I do get on with him. He’s an absolutely lovely guy and so funny, especially when he calls himself Vitamin V. I don’t feel jealous when he and Flavia are on tour together – it’s work, isn’t it?" Hmm... Isn't that what Vincent thought not that long ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home