Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Next! Johnny Vegas

Johnny Vegas turned down Strictly, because he couldn't spare the time, and is too unfit.

He told DigitalSpy: "They made some enquiries but to be honest, it's such a big commitment to do the show and I really was just so busy with other things and I just know health-wise... Well, would it be good for ratings - me keeling over?! I know how tiring it is and it's not something I have time to do at the moment, but it's nice to be asked!"

I have to admit, I'm pretty glad he wasn't part of the line-up. I've never been too fond of him. But my opinion of people has changed while they've done Strictly, so you never know. Maybe I would have ended up liking him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home