Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Alesha To Return?

According to the Press Association, Alesha Dixon will have a place at the judges' desk next year, if she wants it.

A BBC spokesperson said: "Alesha has been doing a first-class job as a judge on Strictly Come Dancing and we look forward to having her back next year."

And Alesha seems keen to take up the offer, saying: "The series has gone so quickly, I'll be quite sad when it finishes. I would love to do Strictly again next year. Obviously music is my first job, I'm making my second album and probably going to America but I can work round it so I can do both. I would absolutely love to do Strictly next year and I know they would love to have me back."

This goes against what the News Of The World published at the weekend, which implied that she would not be invited back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home