Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Chris Wants A Bum Rating From Arlene

Chris Hollins was interviewed by the Daily Mail this week, and while there isn't much said about Strictly, he did admit that he wonders what Arlene would have made of his bottom: "I couldn't care less about who's judging, as long as I get through! But I'm desperately disappointed that Arlene's not there to check out my bottom. She always gave the men a bum rating, didn't she?"

I'm sure she'll give him her verdict on the tour.

He also said how much he enjoyed the competition from Week 1: "The first time I did the rumba on Strictly Come Dancing, I loved it. I totally lost myself in it - the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home