Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ricky: I'd Date Ian

The News Of The World's Fabulous magazine did a daft little interview with Ricky Whittle, and asked all kinds of probing questions, such as who he would he date if he had to date a fella. His answer?: "Ian Waite, one of Strictly's professional dancers. He's lovely."

He also said that it's nice to have broader appeal with the laydeez since he started dancing: "I normally attract teenage girls, but since Strictly I seem to be appealing to the older generation. This morning on the train a little old lady tapped me on the bum and said: "Ooh, I think you're gorgeous!" That's exactly what I've always wanted."

And if ever you meet Ricky and want to make him... happy... where should you touch him?: "The back of my head. Zoe Lucker brought an Orgasmatron head massager to one of the Strictly group rehearsals and we all had a go. All you could hear was: "Ooh, God". It's literally orgasmic. I'm getting tingles down my spine just thinking about it!"

I don't know about you lot, but I found all that very insightful.

"And while we're on the subject, let me just say that my Strictly partner Natalie Lowe is my dance teacher and that's it." So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home